Monday, March 2, 2015

March is here once again...

Hey everyone!  Hope that everyone is keeping safe and out of trouble back home.  This week has been good.  We were on exchanges a lot this week so my companion and I only were able to spend four days this week together. :(  But it was fun I am not complaining at all, because I was able to go with Elder McKeon on exchanges.  It has been awhile since I was last with him, 6 months ago, but he is now the Zone Leader here in Cape Coast so we were able to be together.  I went with him on Wednesday... it felt just like the old days back in Kojokrom.  But on Tuesday I was able to instruct on time.  Time is something that is so important and it is something that we can either waste away or something that we can use to our advantage.  In the Missionary Handbook it encourages us to use it fully and wisely.  This applies to each of us.  We must make sure that we take advantage of the time that the Lord has given us.  Then on Wednesday I went on exchanges with Elder McKeon and that went very well.  We had a good day and were able to accomplish quite a bit.  That was fun.  Then Thursday was a rather stressful day as I was able to do five baptismal interviews and only one of them spoke English, and she was eight years old!  But it was good.  It is hard to get a good feel of their readiness when it is all through translations.  But it was good and they were all able to be baptized on Saturday. Then on Friday I went on exchanges with Elder Tobler.  We enjoyed a day in Green Hill together.  I made him brownies and pizza and that was quite enjoyable.  The on Saturday we went on exchanges with Elder McKeon again because there were some things that they had to deal with.  But yeah... it was good.  Then today, we had a District Activity where we got together and played some basketball at one of the parks here in Cape Coast.  That was way fun, but I ended up getting a little sun burnt.  And I am still as terrible as I ever was back home at basketball.... but I still enjoyed it and had fun.  
Well... this has been my week!  Love you all and I hope that you have a good week!

Elder Walston

No comments:

Post a Comment