Monday, March 16, 2015

Yeah!! Keepin' busy!

Hey everyone!  How has the week been for all of you?  This week has been pretty good for us.  We were blessed this last week as on Thursday as we were able to visit with Elder Dube.  He instructed us on a lot of things, but the main focus was to how to help the missionary work go forward the best.  One interesting thing that he told us is that to be exactly obedient we should always study the Book of Mormon first.  It is something that is so important for us.  Elder Dube is the last person in the area presidency that I have been able to meet now.  It was really cool.  He is very different in person than I imagined.  We also had a meeting with him of the zone and district leaders before the meeting that was very good and inspiring.  But yeah... I was able to be on such a spiritual high and then Friday morning all ready to go I woke up early and went running with Elder Jensen and I rolled my ankle.  So... I was out of commission for two days.  I hurt my foot pretty bad but it is doing better now.  It is just a little swollen and purple.  It is all good though, because I was at least able to make it to the baptism that we had on Saturday. We had two baptisms on Saturday for Faustina and Priscilla.  It was sweet.  It was so cool to be able to see all the hard work that they have put in pay off.  They are two sweet sisters. But yeah... Gotta go! I love you all and I hope that you have a great week!
Elder Walston

No comments:

Post a Comment