Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Keep on Smiling!

Hey all!  This week was a busy week.  We had to deal with the two elders whitewashing into the area.  Elder Brown and I stayed together, but we received Elder Jensen and Elder Holman in the apartment and in the branch.  Spent Tuesday getting to know their area and thenWednesday and Thursday we spent with them helping them to get to know their way around.  Thursday we exchanged and I went with Elder Jensen to help him get to know their area.  But this week I decided to cook.  I made some brownies and chocolate chip cookies.  Trying to be adventurous. :)  But it all turned out pretty good, just I didn't cook the cookies long enough.  But one really nice thing is that Elder Jensen has an oven so it makes it a lot easier to bake!  
We have been really blessed these last few days in terms of the missionary work.  We were able to teach 15 lessons in the last three days and we were blessed with 7 new investigators including a family.  We have some really sweet investigators right now and things are going very well.  I can't complain.  
Well... I love you all!  I hope that you have a great week! Sorry that this email is so short but I really can't remember what happened.  
Love you all!!
Elder Walston

No comments:

Post a Comment