Monday, June 30, 2014

June has come and gone

Hey everyone!  Hope you are all well and everything is going good this wonderful week.  I hope that all works out with the move this week.  This week for me has gone pretty well... we have been working, working, and more working.  We also enjoyed a little bit as we were able to get ground beef and we made hamburgers on Saturday.  That was really really nice... haven't really had real hamburger since back home.  But yeah... this week I went on splits with Elder Shinasi who is serving in the other side of Kojokrom.  That was a cool experience... it is only the third time that I have left my area when going on splits I believe and it was cool to learn from Elder Shinasi.  I think the  thing that I learned that I need to do more is just to be bold and confident in myself.  I need to not try to sweet coat things as much but just say it how it is.
But yeah... we are doing all we can but people are having a hard time keeping their commitments .. a bit of it is family stopping them from doing so.  So... we are continuing onward.  Today we went and played some soccer at the Takoradi stake center... Sekondi, Kojokrom, and Takoradi we all there.  It was fun.... and tiring.... I can't run at all anymore.... my endurance is gone.  But it is always good to get out and excersize... some people just take it a little too seriously.
But yeah.  Everything is going well.  Life keeps on ticking and we just have to make sure that we enjoy life the best we can... and the place were we will receive the most joy is found within this wonderful gospel.  
Well... I love you all!  I hope that you have a fabulous week.  Take care!
With love,

Elder Walston
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment