Monday, July 1, 2013

First email from the MTC

Hey! Just wanted to let you guys know that I arrived safe and sound.  It has been pretty hard so far but I think it is going better.  My companion is Elder Esaiba and he is from Nigeria.  He is going to the Nigeria Logos Mission.  It is really hot and humid in the rooms as there is no AC and we just have a fan.  They give you wasy too much food to eat.  Miss ya Guys and love you all.  Out of the 13 Americans here, 9 of them are going to the Ghana Cape Coast Mission.  There are 80 missionaries here though.  It feels weird being in the minority.  It is kind of hard to understand their accent as well but I am starting to get a hang of it.  I feel bad making them repeat what they say so much.  Love you guys.  See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment