Monday, February 2, 2015

Another threesome... number 4

Hey everyone!!!  How has this week been for you?  It has been pretty stressful and eventful this week.  There has been drama with the other companionship in our apartment and and it ended up this Wednesday by the one elder going on emergency transfer on Thursday... right now that elder is staying with the assistants.  But yeah... on Tuesday we had a zone meeting where I was able to instruct about having the spirit with us.  That was cool...  I had a few members of the zone come up and bear experiences that they had had.  It was a cool meeting.  Then that evening we were blessed by being able to help one of our members, Bro Mensah, as he is confined to a wheelchair to be able to get to the chapel to get his temple recommend from the stake president.  That was fun, but every time we get to the chapel I am sweating quite well as he stays about a fifteen minute walk from the chapel.  I love that man though.. a powerful member.  Then on Wednesday I was able to go to my old area again.  I went on exchanges to Nkanfoa to be with Elder Cooper from Georgia.  That was cool.  It was fun to be able to work with some of the members that I worked with when I was in Nkanfoa.  We were able to have a training for the Gospel Principles class while I was there as well and that was good.  They had me teach on how to control the class.  That was good.  Another highlight of the week was able to visit one of our members in the hospital. On Wednesday morning he was stabbed by his brother I believe five times.  He was not in good shape at all when we visited him, but it was a sweet experience.  We were able to give him a blessing and he was crying by the end of it.  He is a sweet member. The reason he was stabbed was because he was standing up for the values of the church.  He is one of our branch missionaries.  I hope he gets better soon. Well... I am out of time!  But I love you guys!  Have a wonderful week!

Elder Walston

No comments:

Post a Comment