Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June has come....scary!

Hey all!!! Hope this last week on May presented you many wonderful surprises.  Our week here in Assin Foso was quite good.  We tried to focus ourselves a little better on the recent converts and less actives this week as we felt that we hadn't been spending enough time with them.  It payed off and was good.  We also have one investigator who is doing great.  Her name is Evelyn and she will be baptized on Saturday.  She is from a part-member family.  I am excited a lot for her.  But other than her, there are a few others that we are working with but they are all having their own issues.  But I think that it will all work out.  Both Kofi and Alex are looking promising as long as Kofi comes back from his travels and Alex becomes less busy.  But we are still doing work.  We were able to proselyte our area for 60 hours this week which is the best I have done since the mission started keeping track. Oh... one other cool thing that I was able to do is that President had all the missionaries who are going home in the next three transfers come to Cape Coast and be instructed on staying strong till we finish.  Which makes me think of a saying that I have hear, "Will I falter, or will I finish?"  But yeah... it was cool to see everyone there.  He had our groups set goals for what we can accomplish in the time before we go home. These next three weeks will end with a bang... I am sure of it.
Well... I love you all!  Hope you have a great week!  Take care!!

Elder Walsto

No comments:

Post a Comment