Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Akwaaba Assin Foso!

Hello all!  This week has been a wonderful week.  It is always hard to say good-bye especially to those that you love but Tuesday was full of saying good-byes and making sure that the sisters would have a smooth transition coming into Green Hill.  It was good though... we had a little enjoyment from some of the members on Tuesday... lots of nice food. :)  But then Wednesday was the crazy transfer day... took about two hours before I was up here in Assin Foso.  I am here with Elder Ripplinger who is from West Jordan, Utah.  He is a cool guy... he is taller than I and was a basketball player in high school.  I think that we will have a good time up here in Foso together.  We cover Assin Foso First Ward, just the two of us.... first time it is like that for me since my training.  But Wednesday we went out into the area and met some people.  My companion has only been here for six weeks so one of my big goals is to get us to know the members real well and be able to work with them effectively.  That has been a bit of this week.  It has been really hot here and none of the investigators were free either because they were doing things for Easter so we did a lot of contacting as well this weekend.  But it was fun... I have really been enjoying everything.
Well... the network has been terrible and I have to go so have a great week!!  Love you all!!
Elder Walston

No comments:

Post a Comment