Thursday, April 24, 2014

Time keeps on tickin'

Hello everyone!  I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter and were able to enjoy the celebration of the Savior's resurrection.  This week was kind of slow for me... I was still pretty sick most of the week and we didn't get to go out until Friday.  But I am feeling up to par now.... much better.  The whole entire time that I was sick I was craving some kenke.... I have absolutely no idea why but I was... so we ended up getting some on Saturday.  Funny because that was the food I hated the most when I came to Ghana.  But things end up changing opinions.... right?
But yeah.... yesterday was Easter and we had a really hard time teaching anyone since everyone was doing their Easter things.  But life is good.
Just as yesterday was Easter, want to make sure that everyone realizes the importance.... that Christ, he lives!  He died for us but he lives and he is here for us to help us and lift us up.  
I love you all... sorry for the short email... Have a wonderful week!

Elder Walston

No comments:

Post a Comment