Monday, February 24, 2014

An unexpected move...

Hey everyone!  How you all doing?  Ghana is wonderful as ever!  I have still have been without running water this last week.... makes things fun and interesting.  But last week was a lot of proselyting and and working with the members... we went to Winneba last Friday for interviews with President Shulz... that was okay, but I think after the interviews he got the feeling that Elder Assibey and I needed to split... so Saturday we went to Odoben for a baptism of the other elders in our area and after that when we got home I got a call from President Shulz... he told me that I was going to be transfered today to be with Elder Moffitt in Kojokrom, which is right next to Takoradi... so today so far I have been on the road making my way all the way across the mission from Asikuma to Kojokrom... it was really sad to leave the area so soon but that is what president thinks will be best so I will respect that.  Sometimes things are done for certain reasons that we don't know why but we have to do our best and do all that we are asked.  This was surprising and sad to move so soon especially as I was just getting to know everyone but I know that it will be for the best.  The Lord knows what is best for each and every one of us... he will help us, guide us, and put us in the situations that we need to be in... I hope that all of you have a wonderful week!  I love you all!
Elder Walston

Favorite Picture :)

Pounding Fufu
Two favorite members from Nkanfoa, Mary & Monica.
Relief Society President, Auntie Beatrice from Asikuma.

No comments:

Post a Comment