Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey everyone!!!  Hope that you all had an amazing mother's day!  I enjoyed talking to you guys on Mother's Day. :)  It was nice!  But this week has been a very good week.  It was a big improvement from the previous week... it was actually probably our best week since I have been here in Assin Foso.  But yeah... that took up quite a bit of our week... lots of teaching!  But yeah... we have been working with members and bringing them every lesson as well which pays off in many ways.  They usually feed us and it helps our investigators a lot as well!  Win, win situation!  But yeah... yesterday was sweet as we had a ward family home evening at our chapel.  That was a lot of fun and we had a small number of people show up.  We were supposed to watch a film about how the church came to Ghana but the DVD player didn't work.  It was all good though... Bishop Adu-Gyamphi ended up just instructing us instead.  
So.... I am a man of few words right now since I can't really think of anything else to say.  but I love you all and I hope that you have an amazing week!!!  Take care!

Elder Walston

No comments:

Post a Comment