Monday, January 12, 2015

Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!  Hope that you have had a great week.  It has been a busy week for us.  Tuesday we were saying goodbyes for Elder Barlow as it was his last day here in Green Hill.  We were fed three times.  Banku with octopus, then fufu, and then some jollof rice.  I was so stinkin' full but it was nice.  Then on Wednesday I sent Elder Barlow away and received my new companion, Elder Brown.  He has been out just over a year by now.  He is from Louisiana.  Sweet guy.  But yeah... life is going well.  We accidentally flooded our apartment though.  The pipe wasn't flowing but I guess someone left the tap on so when the water came back it started to flood the apartment.  Luckily, Sister Davies was there to turn the water off for us.  It completely flooded the kitchen and some of the hallway.  But luckily it didn't get to our bedroom.  Then yeah... the rest was just a good week of proselyting and of missionary work.  We got to go and see the Cape Coast Castle today as a zone activity.  I had already been before but I think that I was the only one in the zone who had.  But it was definitely a cool experience to see again. 
Well... I love you all and have a good week!!!
Elder Walston













No comments:

Post a Comment