Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!! 2015! :D

Happy New Year everyone!  Hope that you have all had a good holidays and I hope that 2015 will bring to pass many great and important things.  But yeah... it has been a sweet week for us here in Green Hill.  We had a good new year.  It made it a lot harder to see a lot of people though since people were busy doing this and that for the Holidays.  But yeah...  it has been good.  I was able to go on exchanges twice this week.  Once with Elder Loader and the other time with Elder Lagaiti.  That was fun.  I stayed in Green Hill both times.  It was sweet.  Elder Lagaiti is on his first transfer on mission and he is from Samoa... it was cool to be with him even though his English is not the best.  Ghana is definitely not the place to learn English though.  It was sweet though... he is cool and quite funny.  But yeah... we had a ward activity on Saturday at the beach... that was fun.  They all brought rice and we all enjoyed.  We had some investigators who were able to come as well which was sweet.  But yeah... we also learned that Elder Barlow is being transferred to Kwekuma over near Takoradi.  I will be receiving Elder Brown form Louisiana.  So in honor of Elder Barlow leaving, the two of us and Elder Chishinji wore our suits to church.  It is the first time that I have worn my suit since the flight here to Ghana.  But it was cool.  It was a little warn but not really as bad as I thought it would be.  Then today we were fed some nice fufu and cat with a palm nut soup.  It was really nice.  
Yep.... the internet was really bad today so I have kind of ran out of time but I love you all!!!  Have a great 2015.  Love ya all!

Elder Walston

No comments:

Post a Comment