Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's getting hot again... :)

Good afternoon everyone!  This week was a very good week here in Kojokrom.  We enjoyed life this week.  Elder Mafundityala and I have been trying to push this area a bit.  We really tried to push the members this week and I feel that it is working out.  Each and every day is a new adventure.  I was able to go on splits with Elder Odongo this week.  We went into his area and that was fun to be able to go to a different area.  We then were blessed to get to go and do baptismal interviews for our sisters in East Tanokrom.  That was fun.  Sorry... I am out of time.... I lost track of time.  I love you all though and I hope that you have a great week!
With Love and Care,

Elder Walston

P.S.  My African Shirt I just got with my companion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment