Monday, September 8, 2014

With Love and Care!

Hello everyone!! This week has been good.  It has been interesting. Monday and Tuesday I spent with the Zone Leaders, then Wednesday I spent with Elder Kanongata'a until I received my new companion in the evening.  I have been with Elder Mafundityala since then.  He is a pretty cool elder from South Africa.  He is very tall and I feel sorry for him because everyone butchers his name, including me half of the time.  He has been out for seven months now.  It is cool.  This week was a little crazy working with the different elders, but these last few days have gone well.  We are working a lot with new people, trying to refresh our teaching pool.  I feel that this last week I have been trying to talk to everyone about the gospel... talking a lot.  But that is what is necessary.  Sometimes all we have to do is open our mouths and that is all that is needed for that certain individual or person.  The gospel can help everyone's life and I must do the most I can with the time that I have been given.

I am excited for Kojokrom and the things that are to come in this area.  I have been blessed to be able to work with those that I have worked with and to be able see come to the gospel. 
 
Sorry that this email is short but I didn't realize how little time I had... Dad kept me busy as he kept emailing me. :)  I love you all.  Know that as we look to the gospel as a source of help and support that it will always be there for that.  It can be that constant source of help and support.
I love you all and have the best week ever!
Elder Walston

No comments:

Post a Comment